We have a wide range of research and evaluation initiatives underway and well-established, trusting partnerships are critical to the success of these activities
Research and Collaboration
Over the years, we’ve established long-standing partnerships and collaborations with a range of organisations including Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD), NSW Ministry of Health, NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation, Western Sydney University, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney and University of New South Wales.
Current research and collaboration initiatives where presented at our Research in Western Sydney Conference held in September 2020. These were:
- QUEST: Quality Equity and Systems Transformation in Primary Health Care:
Identifying indicators and measures of high quality Australian general practice. Prof. Jennifer Reath, Western Sydney University
- Patient Journey Modelling – from data to insights into patient pathways. Prof. Barry Drake, University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney Diabetes: collaborative research across the spectrum of care. Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, WSLHD
- The COGINSANCE study: Staring into the void… co-designing diagnosis and support for people dementia. Dr Meredith Gresham UNSW Medicine, School of Psychiatry
- Progressing WSLHD and WentWest Data Sharing Project-Local data integration. David Price, Pankaj Gaur WSLHD
- Tiny Tots Talking in Doonside – A Model of Effective Place-Based Service Integration. A/Prof. Catherine Neilsen-Hewett, University of Wollongong
You can view the full presentations from our research conference below:
Progressing Health Now
Find out more about research in Western Sydney and how you can get involved.