Our weekly newsletter features health care updates, resources and upcoming events for health care professionals such as GPs, allied health professionals, practice nurses and staff working in Western Sydney. Find out what’s happening across our region. The latest edition of our newsletter is out now
- 7 October 2021 COVID-19 Outbreak Management, Digital platforms for patient information + more
- 30 September 2021 WentWest Stories, COVID-19 and your practice + more
- 23 September 2021 Harnessing data to improve patient outcomes, CALD mental health resources + more
- 16 September 2021 Western Sydney Kids Early Years Network, Breast Cancer Clinics Update + more
- 9 September 2021 Connecting Community to Mental Health Care during Lockdown, COVID-19 Digital certificates + more
- 2 September 2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Priorities, HealthPathways Updates + more
- 26 August 2021 Caring for COVID-19 Positive Patients, supporting mental health workers + more
- 19 August 2021 COVID-19 PPE Kits available, suicide prevention + more
- 12 August 2021 COVID-19 resources to support your practice, vaccine advice + more
- 5 August 2021 Live Life Get Active, Practice Efficiency in a Pandemic + more
- 29 July 2021 Building more inclusive practices, COVID-19 updates + more
- 22 July 2021 Reducing stigma to increase hepatitis testing, vaccination update and more
- 15 July 2021 Communicating about COVID-19 to CALD communities, COVID resources and more
- 8 July 2021 Changing the Statistics on Aboriginal Health, COVID-19 Vaccination Webinar and more
- 1 July 2021 Supporting your staff through COVID-19, Diabesity Masterclass and more
- 24 June 2021 Improving refugee health, COVID-19 update and more
- 17 June 2021 Tackling Obesity In Western Sydney
- 10 June 2021 How Sustainable Is Your Practice?
- 3 June 2021 Improving Bowel Cancer survival in Western Sydney + soft launch of Kids Early Years Network program
- 27 May 2021 Care Collective: A new care pathway for Western Sydney
- 20 May 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine: A Patient’s Experience + Community Webinar
- 13 May 2021 Western Sydney COVID-19 Vaccination Hubs – access for those eligible as 1b
- 6 May 2021 Ground-Breaking Partnership Welcomes New Senior Lecturer
- 29 April 2021 Getting the Timing Right with Vaccinations
- 22 April 2021 Active Ingredient Prescribing: Are you checking your scripts?
- 15 April 2021 Help Manage Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- 8 April 2021 Patient Centred Medical Home Networking Evening
- 1 April 2021 Pen CS and Western Sydney Partnership Lead the Way
- 25 March 2021 Educate your Patients about Lymphoedema
- 18 March 2021 2021 Seasonal NIP Influenza Vaccine Orders Open – What Does this Mean for Your Practice?
- 11 March 2021 Close the Gap Day – 715 Health Check Reminder
- 4 March 2021 New Heart Health Check Toolkit Launches
- 25 February 2021 Lumos: Supporting Primary Care – Shedding Light on the Patient Journey in Health Care
- 18 February 2021 National Cervical Screening Program Clinical Guidelines: Important Changes for Women at Intermediate Risk
- 11 February 2021 Practices are Invited to Participate in a Free Trial: AuTOMATIC Study
- 4 February 2021 Is your Clinical Software Ready for Active Ingredient Prescribing?
- 28 January 2021 Western Sydney Partnership Leads the way in Health Care Reforms
- 21 January 2021 Tonight COVID-19 Local Update and Vaccination Strategy Webinar
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter
Register to receive our weekly newsletter straight into your inbox.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.