Our weekly newsletter features health care updates, resources and upcoming events for health care professionals such as GPs, allied health professionals, practice nurses and staff working in Western Sydney. Find out what’s happening across our region. The latest edition of our newsletter is out now
- 29 April 2021 Getting the Timing Right with Vaccinations
- 22 April 2021 Active Ingredient Prescribing: Are you checking your scripts?
- 15 April 2021 Help Manage Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- 8 April 2021 Patient Centred Medical Home Networking Evening
- 1 April 2021 Pen CS and Western Sydney Partnership Lead the Way
- 25 March 2021 Educate your Patients about Lymphoedema
- 18 March 2021 2021 Seasonal NIP Influenza Vaccine Orders Open – What Does this Mean for Your Practice?
- 11 March 2021 Close the Gap Day – 715 Health Check Reminder
- 4 March 2021 New Heart Health Check Toolkit Launches
- 25 February 2021 Lumos: Supporting Primary Care – Shedding Light on the Patient Journey in Health Care
- 18 February 2021 National Cervical Screening Program Clinical Guidelines: Important Changes for Women at Intermediate Risk
- 11 February 2021 Practices are Invited to Participate in a Free Trial: AuTOMATIC Study
- 4 February 2021 Is your Clinical Software Ready for Active Ingredient Prescribing?
- 28 January 2021 Western Sydney Partnership Leads the way in Health Care Reforms
- 21 January 2021 Tonight COVID-19 Local Update and Vaccination Strategy Webinar
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Register to receive our newsletter straight into your inbox.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.