The Year in Reviews on this page, highlights the commitment we take as an organisation to provide better health outcomes for the Western Sydney region, the many achievements that we have reached throughout the years and the extraordinary support we have received.
Year in Review: Working in our Community 2018-2019
We have released our 2018-2019 Year in Review showcasing our work with the theme: Working in our Community. Community is at the heart of everything we do as a Primary Health Network, from the way we commission services, to our enduring partnerships both locally and nationally, all the way to our internal culture.
Previous Reviews and Reports
- 31 December 2018 Values in Practice 2017-2018
- 31 December 2017 Louder than Words 2016-2017
- 31 December 2016 People, Partnerships and Progress 2015-2016
- 31 December 2015 WentWest Annual Report 2015
- 31 December 2014 WentWest Annual Report 2014
- 31 December 2013 WentWest Annual Report 2013
- 31 December 2012 WentWest Annual Report 2012
- 31 December 2011 WentWest Annual Report 2011