Transforming health through data and insights is the key focus of our Health Intelligence Unit (HIU). We drive a patient-centred approach to reforming the primary health care system by embracing new technology to accommodate data and innovation.
About Our Health Intelligence Unit
- Foster data driven quality improvement aligned to the Quadruple Aim
- Eliminate existing siloes or fragmented views of health data
- Support evidence-based best practice
- Support monitoring and evaluation
- Support research
- Demonstrable improvements in patient care and outcomes
An overview presentation of the WentWest Health Intelligence Unit is available for you to find out more.
To enquire about access to data and HIU services, please contact our HIU Manager, Shahana Ferdousi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Progressing Health Now
Find out more about research in Western Sydney and how you can get involved.