Health professionals can access program and service resources that we’ve developed as well as information from government agencies.
We’ve produced a range of resources that provide information on our programs and initiatives.
- Steps to MBS claiming pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients
- Health care pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients
- Cold Chain Resources and Information
- Electronic Prescriptions: Pharmacy counter card
- Electronic Prescriptions: General Practice counter card
- Electronic Prescriptions: Window sticker
- Electronic Prescriptions: General Practice poster
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identification poster
- CommunityHQ flyer
- Refugee Identification poster
- Refugee Health Program resource
- COVID-19 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flyer
- Triage Guide for COVID-19
The Department of Health and NSW Health have produced a range of COVID-19 posters, for you to display in your practice.
A copy of these are available on our dedicated COVID-19 webpage.
Health professionals can also access health resources and social media tool-kits from external government agencies to use as a guide or to promote key messages within their practice.
- Hep C Poster: You might not know if you have hep C
- Hep C posters
- Building a Sustainable Practice
- Heart Foundation – Heart Health Check Toolkit
- COVID-19 Mental Health Campaign Resources
- Stride: Safe Safe
- Stay Safe – Seek Pregnancy Care Early
- Free Meningococcal B Vaccine – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- NSW Childhood Immunisation Schedule
- Influenza Vaccination during COVID-19 – FAQs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Immunisation Protects all Kids poster
- Immunisation Saves Lives brochure
- Protect your Mob – Immunisation Saves Lives poster
- Smoke-free poster: Smoke drifts (Aboriginal campaign)
- Smoke-free poster: Smoke harms (Aboriginal campaign)
- National Cervical Screening Program resources