Health professionals can access program and service resources that we’ve developed as well as information from government agencies.
We’ve produced a range of resources that provide information on our programs and initiatives.
Health professionals can complete our Health Professional Resources Request form to have copies mailed to them.
The Department of Health and NSW Health have produced a range of COVID-19 posters, for you to display in your practice.
A copy of these are available on our dedicated COVID-19 webpage.
Health professionals can also access health resources and social media tool-kits from external government agencies to use as a guide or to promote key messages within their practice.
- National Palliative Care Week
- Exercise Right Week
- National Reconciliation Week
- Lung Health Awareness Month
- Immunisation Protects all Kids poster
- Immunisation Saves Lives brochure
- Protect your Mob – Immunisation Saves Lives poster
- Measles is About poster
- Smoke-free poster: Smoke drifts (Aboriginal campaign)
- Smoke-free poster: Smoke harms (Aboriginal campaign)
- National Cervical Screening Program resources